Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest independent IT and business consulting services firms in the world. With 91,000 consultants and professionals across the globe, CGI delivers an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from strategic IT and business consulting to systems integration, managed IT and business process services and intellectual property solutions. CGI works with clients through a local relationship model complemented by a global delivery network that helps clients digitally transform their organizations and accelerate results.
For 25 years in Poland, we have been helping companies implement new technologies, working towards sustainable business practices for our customers, employees and the communities in which we live and work. Here are just a few examples of our activities in Poland:
• We supported the launch of Plus GSM network.
• We have created an efficient customer relationship management system for a leading developer in Poland.
• We streamline the operations of financial institutions through the implementation of state-of-the-art solutions, including IFRS9 regulations.
• We are a leader in development and implementation of core insurance systems such as IBA and TIA.
• In Poland we are creating a cloud environment that will serve 50 Scandinavian financial institutions.